Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Talking Therapies provides services for people who are experiencing mild to moderate depression and anxiety symptoms.
The talking therapies service see patients that experience:
- Depression and low mood
- Worry and generalised anxiety
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Post-traumatic stress
- Health anxiety
- Social anxiety
- Long-term health conditions
Talking therapies are delivered in various forms and could include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Digital CBT
- Psychological wellbeing support
Sessions are delivered in a one-to-one format, online or in group sessions.
We do not provide crisis or emergency mental health care for people who require a risk management service.